How Do I?
Zoom meetings may be found under Resident Info > Meeting Zoom Links . Links to meetings are typically posted a few days before the meeting.
Meeting minutes may be downloaded under the password protected Resident Info.
Mail your payment to:
JL POA, c/o Valley Bank, P.O. Box 166306, Miami, Fl. 33116
The goal of the Design Control Board (DCB) is to approve plans for the development of parcels and lots and to approve any changes or alterations in the originally approved plans.
JL SECURITY: 561-747-1141 Press 1 for the recorded line to call in a guest, Press 2 for an officer to respond, Press 3 to speak to an officer
With safety and quality in mind, the JL POA has chosen ADT to partner their alarm monitoring program for the owners within the community. Advantages include:
- ADT is well known and a trusted brand within the security 24-hour monitoring industry.
- ADT provides dual monitoring – that alerts both the security gatehouse and owner of a breach in an alarm.
- ADT provides a cellular communicator as part of the service to each home within the community.
- ADT can provide add on features such as cameras, inactive doorbell and carbon monoxide protection for a small upgrade fee.
Contact ADT service at (800) 878-7806
GateAccess.net is the latest tool to manage your guest’s access quickly and reliably with the Fast Access Pass from your smartphone or personal computer.
Instructions can be found below. You can also contact the Security Director at the POA Office (561) 743-2032 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GateAccess.net saves you time, decreases traffic lines, and is reliable!
On-Solve One Call, also known as Code Red. The JL POA subscribes to this service to share timely & relevant communications to you as a homeowner such as traffic, construction, etc., as well as EMERGENCY ALERTS (such as hurricane information) as rapidly as possible. All JL owners are included in this program.
The default communication for this system is to notify you by phone, however you may prefer to receive text notifications. This is the preferred communication method of your JL neighbors.
In order to receive these texts you must “Opt-in” to Code Red. It takes just a moment by following these simple steps:
Instead of typing in a name to text to, type in the number 22300 as your recipient. Where you would normally write your text message, simply type the word ALERT. You will receive a text message back saying you have successfully opted in to Code Red.
If you subscribe to HOTWIRE Bulk Package through Jonathan’s Landing you will receive a quarterly bill from JL POA for $290.85 which will be on the bottom of your quarterly assessment bill. It includes:
- Internet – 50Mb download – constant speed, 10MB upload
- Television – Over 260 channels (includes multiple HBO channels)
- Free Equipment – 1 HD box, modem
You must subscribe to the HOTWIRE Bulk Package for all 12 months with no seasonal shut-off. However, all retail “extra’s” (premium channels, telephone, additional boxes, etc..) may be shut-off seasonally.
The Hotwire Bulk Package services can only be discontinued on an annual basis in the month of December. Otherwise services will be continued for the next calendar year.
SELLING? You must contact the POA office for instructions to cancel your Hotwire bulk package account or incur an additional fee.
You may subscribe to premium channels and extra HD boxes by calling HOTWIRE. A separate monthly bill will come to your home from Hotwire for any extra services.
If you have HOTWIRE issues, please call: 1 (800) 355-5668
For more information on HOTWIRE Services, including channel line-ups, go to: http://gethotwired.com/jonathanslanding
New homeowners will receive 2 vehicle bar codes per household at no charge. Subsequent bar codes are $5 for the white and black, and regardless of the number of vehicles, the fee for the black on black bar code is $10. Please go to the POA Office located at 3755 Barrow Island Road to fill out the homeowner bar code form to obtain your bar code.
Non-Motorized Boat Registration Form
Privately owned boats are allowed on the common water area of JL POA property at the dock on Dickinson Drive near the north gate entrance, and on Butterfly Island dock in the South Rec area and at the Marine Patrol dock.
- A current certificate of insurance that shows a minimum limit of liability in the amount of $300,000 is required to store and use a small non-motorized boat, canoe or kayak on JL Property.
- If you would like a Registration form, please click on Non– Motorized Boat Rights Agreement Form.
Golf Cart Registration Form
The JL POA requires residents to insure that all privately owned carts are covered by an insurance policy that protects them and their guests while operating the cart in Jonathan’s Landing.
- Your cart must be covered under both an ‘Off-Road Vehicle’ policy in order to insure the cart and driver while in use on common area property, including the sidewalks and your homeowner’s policy which protects the golf cart in the event of damage or theft while on your own property.
- The “Off-Road Vehicle” coverage insures you and your quests and family members in the event of an accident on common area property.
- It is important that at least $300,000 in liability coverage is in effect under BOTH of these policies.
- If you would like a Golf Cart Registration Form, please click on Golf Cart Registration Form.
To receive The Chronicle, please send an email to: email@example.com with the email address you would like to use.
Please call the FPL (Florida Power & Light) emergency outage number, (800) 468-8243, to report your outage.
JL’s Garbage Collection Days Are:
- Mondays for Trash and Recycling
- Thursdays for Trash, Yard Waste & Bulk
For any questions or concerns with the collection of your Trash, Recycling, Yard Waste and Bulk – please call Solid Waste Authority at (561) 697-2700.
To find out more about Solid Waste Authority including the Holiday schedule please go to www.swa.org